Orthopedic Surgery Center
The Saudi-German Hospital leads the way in the field of
orthopedics and provides care with passion, respect, and effectiveness, based on comprehensive knowledge of the manifestations of various orthopedic diseases. Our medical team carefully assesses each patient's condition to determine the required and appropriate procedures; for both the inpatients and outpatients to help them enjoy a speedy recovery and a perfect quality of life.
- Trauma surgery, Fractures, joint dislocation in children and adults.
- Joint replacement surgery (shoulder, hip, and knee).
- Laparoscopic Surgery/Arthroscopy.
- Knee Arthroscopy, ACL reconstruction, Meniscus Surgery.
- Shoulder Arthroscopy, Rotator cuff repair, Recurrent shoulder dislocation.
- Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy.
- Elbow Arthroscopy.
- Arthroscopic Minced Cartilage Implantation.
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- All types of fractures.
- Birth deformities (Congenital Hip Dislocation & foot deformities)
- Vertebrae (Spinal) Fractures
- Spinal Deformity
Furthermore, as members of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, we are able to leverage access to cutting-edge research and our own state-of-the-art equipment to treat all manner of orthopedic disorders.
(53) Doctors in Orthopedic Surgery CenterView All (53) Doctors
ِDr. Ahmed Mohamed
Dr. Ismail Tawfeek Abdelaziz Badr
Dr. Mohammed Gamal Fouda
Dr. Abdulrahman yassin ayoub